rugged up

style.com


Poor Reed Krakoff. He's never going to live up to this first collection. From the moment it strode out onto the runway, all long billowing skirts, oversized sweaters and moleskine coat this collection was enshrined in my mind as legendary. It's up there with the infamous Dries Van Noten number in terms of capturing my aesthetic completely. I am all over the textures - furry, shearling, softly softly suede and cashmere, cosiness of knits - and all that jazz.  Whenever I wear my shearling vest I just want to stroke my belly all day, it's the best thing ever. I think if I wore something from Reed Krakoff I would spend the time just stroking my clothing. There are worse things, right?

X
You have read this article with the title rugged up. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/06/rugged-up.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...