toasty

gap jacket, carly hunter shearling vest, benah scarf, country road long sleeve tee shirt, country road skirt, prism glasses

So the other day I decided that I had to do something about this cold, so I turned my Carly Hunter shearling vest inside out and layered it underneath my favourite flak jacket from gap. The result was blissful once I added my cashmere Benah scarf - the warmth was amazing and my happiness was complete. The days have been super brisk in Sydney at the moment - the sun is high and shining but the air is so crisp it cuts like a knife. It kind of reminds me of New York winters, although of course far less brutal, those bright blue skies that fool you into thinking you're going to get glorious weather when in fact you are getting quite the opposite. This kind of layering has been keeping me pretty toasty up top though, if only I could find something to keep my little ballet flat-clad feet warm..

X
You have read this article benah / clothes / clothing / cold / layering / me / outfit / outfits / wardrobe / weather / winter with the title toasty. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/06/toasty.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...