what a beautiful morning!


So I've been going out and having a lot of breakfast at the moment. For someone who normally runs out the door at the last minute and whose breakfast often consists of a glass of water, this is a confusing and new yet ultimately refreshing change. I'm about to run out and have breakfast with a great mate of mine at youeni provides on south dowling street, really my favourite place in the world at the moment. They do this amazing avocado and lemon on toasted miche, fantastic coffee and glorious muffins with weird flavour combinations. I really like breakfast. It's the best.

X
You have read this article apartment / breakfast / food / friends / houses / me / photos / pictures with the title what a beautiful morning!. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/06/what-beautiful-morning.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...