eat it!






Yeah this is kind of a lazy post. But I like food! 

1. ginger chicken udon and apple, mint and lime juice on a very sophisticated working gal lunch break at wagamama
 2. impromptu brunch at forbes and burton, probably the best muffin I have ever had in my life, peach and dark chocolate and jesus this thing was fantastic.
3. home made pumpking and ginger soup, a handful of tamari almonds and a chicken sandwich from sonoma which I still love. I ate this while watching Law and Order SVU - be jealous. 
4.   Ellie dragged Tania and I to the Macleay St Deli to try the Carrot Cake. I know this is a big call, but this cake changed my life. Really.
5. I have decided that every time I go out for a meal I'm going to call it a Banquet In My Honour. This was the Banquet In My Honour that I had at youeni with my friend. Avocado and lemon oil on miche and a Cranberry muffin.
6. It was one of my best friend's 21st birthdays a couple of weeks ago now, and we had a great breakfast at this Sicilian Cafe on Crown St, followed by a dark chocolate, marshmallow and raspberry tart chaser from Bourke St Bakery.
 
X
You have read this article food / me / photos / pictures / sydney with the title eat it!. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/06/eat-it.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...