simmer



I always feel like I don't take enough advantage of my weekend off from work when I have it. But I guess that's kind of the point. I get to relax and take the day as it comes, rather than plan things miles ahead because I know that I'll be going to work at 2. It was nice to read a bit and do some study and then pop out for brunch at youeni or sonoma, then wander for a bit, then go home, then out again this weekend. It was all a bit lazy but in the best possible way. This is what I wore to a 21st on Friday night. not dressy at all - though I guess the swishy full skirt makes up for the cosy knit up top - but it was super cold and I wanted to stay warm. I love that I can finally give this look a run - being on opposite sides of the world means that sometimes I have to wait a little bit before I can test drive an international street style look. Anyway, enough moaning. It's monday now, and a new week is starting, and I have exams, and I have a new computer (hence the binge on posting), and holidays to plan. I hope you fellow sydney-siders are rugging up as I am. I can recommend this nathan smith jumper for super warmth.

X
You have read this article clothes / clothing / cold / colour / knitwear / me / orange / outfit / outfits / winter with the title simmer. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/06/simmer.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...