friends


My friend Talisa is on the hunt for this Isabel Marant sweater. I myself quite like the look of that oatmeal-coloured open knit (is anyone surprised?) and if that skirt was longer I would wear that outfit no hesitation. We have heaps of fun together. We'd probably fight over that navy blue ps1 though. The Sart always gets me when he posts pictures like these. He has a knack for shooting friends or sisters (or friends and sisters). It just looks so natural, as if he's shooting pictures to go on Facebook or something. How does he do it?

X
You have read this article family / friends / isabel marant / knitwear / photos / pictures / street style / street-style / style / the sartorialist with the title friends. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/06/friends.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...