this is madness

my pick of the sales!


I always find it really hard to enjoy my job in retail during sale time. Just that one little word - clearance - makes me want to burn all my black clothing and hide in a corner, rocking back and forth. It's the hardest, most trying thing ever working the first day of clearance. The floor is in a mess, there are customers everywhere and they all need your help and everyone is stressed out. You want to clean, you want to serve, you want to sell, you want to do everything, but you can't. It's such a relief to swipe out at the end of the day and go home and think about anything - anything - other than sales. On the other hand, it's quite lovely to shop in sales. Maybe not on the first day of clearance and stocktake, but every day after that it's quite fun. I love finding bargains. Give Mychameleon's sale a go if you have a spare internet second. They've got labels like Arnsdorf, Benah, Bodkin, Therese Rawsthorne, Mont St Michel and more reduced by 40% and more, as well as some goodies from past seasons still left over. Let me, who is on a shopping ban because it is 11 days (11 days!!) from my trip and I have nary a penny in my account, know about any purchases so I can vicariously living through you. Cheerio!

X
You have read this article arnsdorf / benah / clothes / clothing / fashion / jewelry / online / shopping with the title this is madness. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/06/this-is-madness.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...