roman holiday


I guess I'm just in a bit of a "Be Italian" kind of mood. I'm missing my Italian holiday at the start of the year, getting insanely jealous of people who are going on Italian holidays, or people like Vanessa Jackman who have already been and taken much more beautiful photos than I ever could. And then I saw this girl on the Sartorialist and I've been hooked on her blog ever since. Eleanora Carisi, who on paper should leave me a little cold (she's got more arty oval ysl rings than you can poke a stick at, and jeffrey campbel litas etc etc) but in reality is that refreshing mix of cinematic Italian beauty, cool-girl (read: face hunter) style and an amazing hair cut that is textured and thick and hits just below her shoulders. She makes me want to wear big 90s earrings and hoodies under pea coats and bright envelope clutches and travel the world. I need a holiday.

X
You have read this article with the title roman holiday. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/06/roman-holiday.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...