blunt



What I love about this girl's hair actually isn't the ombre look, surprisingly, but the blunt ends. I've spoken about a blunt cut on long hair before, and it's still haunting me. Do I go for the chop or maintain my easy layers? I've never been so unsure about a hair cut before. I know I really want to get a blunt, really straight cut, but then everyone is telling me that with thick hair and lots of it - my lifelong existence - a blunt cut can just be too much of a good thing. I worry that it's a heavy look, that it can drag your whole hair style downwards. Her ombre/balayage is great, but to be honest I've kind of got that thing going already, if only because I haven't got my colour done in so long now and it's starting to grow out a little bit too long that it looks dip dyed. I do like it, but that's not what intrigues me here. It's that blunt, straight edge on super long hair. Can you pull it off, or will it pull you down? 

X
You have read this article hair / inspiration / me / street style with the title blunt. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/04/blunt.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...