brighten up


I remember seeing Caroline wearing this outfit at London Fashion Week and being stopped in my tracks. Simple yet luxurious neutrals - think that IM fur coat and buttery soft leather pants, and then boom. a hit of raincoat, caution-vest, highlighter bright yellow. On a gloomy london day - aren't they all like that, though? - it was enough to bring the sunniest of smiles to my face. I am loving brights right now. I have a new acne tee shirt that is a bright, vermillion red, and it makes bad days better. Paired with my normal uniform of neutral-blocking (see previous post), it is such a puncturing, exhilarating exclamation point.

X


You have read this article celine / fashion / photos / pictures / street style / street-style with the title brighten up. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/04/brighten-up.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...