mellow

 this is bad, but I don't have a source.. somewhere in the general blogosphere? I found it on a tumblr somewhere, saved it to my computer, and boom.

If today could be summed up in a picture - this would be it. After literally running - and I mean running - home from work today I grabbed the slouchiest, cosiest, comfiest clothes in my closet, made a mammoth cup of proper chai tea and settled in to do some uni readings, catch up on emails, have a little nanna nap, and lose myself in the general blogosphere. I even washed my hair after getting caught in the rain, so I aside from supermodel limbs then I might as well just be this picture. I love oversized clothes. They're easier to wear in that they give you room to breathe. My favourite kind of clothes are ones that are so big they swamp you, so that people are surprised when you wear a belt and people can see your waist. It's not about not dressing sexy - although there is an element of that, but personally I think it's more exciting when things are hinted at rather than handed over on a silver platter - but rather about dressing for you. If you is something bodyconcious and fabulous, then so be it. Buy yourself an Acne pearl skirt in brilliant vermillion red. But if not, well, I recommend Bassike, Gary Bigeni and oversized, man-style knits from Country Road, Isabel Marant and your dad's closet. 

X
You have read this article clothes / clothing / cold / knitwear / me / photos / pictures / weather / winter with the title mellow. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/04/mellow.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...