my dream outfit

Isabel Marant jacket // bassike tee // y's sweater // repossi ring // proenza schouler pants // prism glasses // acne pistol boots // jordy askill heart ring // NARS lipstick // missoni scarf // isabel marant bracelet // celine cabas tote.


Just thought I'd really push the boat out here. After seeing the owner of bloodorange the other day wearing a very simple, very cool outfit of tee shirt, pants and k jacques I like the sound of simple separates jazzed up with accessories. So, in a perfect world, this is what i'd be wearing - in the real world it's vintage pants, ice blue tee shirt and my shearling vest. hopefully it looks half as cool as this. Having a bit too much fun on polyvore as per, instead of doing uni work and other boring things. My brother goes on school holidays on Friday - how blissful does that sound? I have to meander through 3 more weeks of uni until I get a break. And I've got 3 big assignments due before then. But hey, you can still muck around on polyvore. It's the little things. 

X
You have read this article with the title my dream outfit. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/04/my-dream-outfit.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...