never on time


I always end up being late with trends. Maybe it's because I take so damn long to make up my mind. Only when this jumper is nowhere to be found do I start to covet it. I think it has something to do with the fact that I hadn't seen it on anyone and then, suddenly, it was everywhere. On the assistants at The Corner Shop, in magazine editorials, on that random girl walking down glenmore Road I saw fleetingly from the 389 bus. When I saw this jumper folded up it was interesting, but nothing special. I got caught up with the flashy cable knits and hipster open-knit varieties. But this one - no extras other than red, blue and white wool mixed gloriously together. That clash of colours was what distracted me first - too difficult, much easier to settle for a bone coloured cable knit, right? Wrong. Just think how amazing it will be with yellow - anything yellow, from sunflower to mustard. Too bright? Try denim. Not a jeans fan? Then just throw it on over a long black skirt and call it a day. This is a piece to match with colours, to work with your wardrobe staples, to bring a little excitement to average, run of the mill black and white separates that make up the majority of your wardrobe. Why oh why didn't I try this on when I had the chance!?

X
You have read this article clothes / clothing / isabel marant / knitwear / want / winter with the title never on time. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/04/never-on-time.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...