help!


Why do the interwebz tempt me with the perfect hat? It seems like every single damn cool girl has one, and it's perfect. I can be really picky when I want to be about accessories, and unfortunately this is one of those times. Despite promising toppers from Sportsgirl and Country Road, I haven't found my perfect one yet. It has to be in this trilby style - wide brimmed and stiff and a little bit amish. I don't want none of these Breakfast at Tiffany's floppy types. I just wish I could find my perfect hat before RAFW next week. I can think of a milion outfits I would love to wear it with. Something just like this one, thank you very much. Hmmpph.

X
You have read this article fashion / garance dore / hats / photos / pictures / street style with the title help!. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/04/help.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...