nailed it



I do love nail polish. And today has been a real celebration of it, what with the pinky fresh kit number that comes free with Shop Til You Drop this month to the nine west khaki shade I was sent today. I've never seen the Nine West polishes before, but they release new colours every season, and one of this season's ones is a gorgeous rich khaki, perfect for achieving some of that utilitarian look that I missed out on last september. If I hadn't already just painted my nails in OPI's Lincoln Park After Dark I wouldn't hesitate to try this on, but it will just have to wait..  Something to look forward to!

X
You have read this article colour / nail polish with the title nailed it. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/04/nailed-it.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...