the essentials


Neutral knits
 Where would I be without my big, oversized and cosy jumpers? very cold one imagines.
Diptyque's Philosykos Perfume
Nathan Smith and Country Road maxi skirts
 Slim and fitted or full and swishy
Moleskine daily diary
Isabel Marant Etoile Ben Coat
Benah Mini Kodi Bag
 The brightest of bright reds, fusing utility with chic - canvas and leather with a brushed gold clasp.      Heaven.
K.Jacques Carmel Sandals
 Strappy sandals that go with absolutely everything. I dread winter when I have to stop wearing them.
Karen Walker Sunglasses
Isabel Marant Rhodonite bracelet, Tiffany and Co Locks pendant, Jordan Askill Necklaces.
 My favourite bracelet and my two favourite necklaces. There is absolutely nothing wrong with them. They make me so happy, the ritual of putting them on in the morning calms me down when I'm in a rush rush rush.
Levis 501s
When I'm home alone and not too worried about what I'm wearing I wear these. They are much, much loved and have a big rip up the backside but I can't bear to throw them away.
Celine Medium Shoulder Bag
Chanel Ballet flats
 The original and the best. 
Carly Hunter Shearling Vest
Bassike Tee-shirts
  Organic cotton, super soft and comfortable and the perfect fit.
Topshop Lips in Mink
 The only beauty routine I can stick to. A slick of this is more than enough.



What are your essentials?

X
You have read this article benah / celine / clothes / clothing / jewelry / knitwear / long skirts / me / wardrobe with the title the essentials. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/04/the-essentials.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...