outfit snippets

"It's more interesting to have just a picture of a small detail - then you can dream all the rest around it. Because when you see the whole thing, what is there to imagine?" Dries Van Noten



Lately I've had a lot of fun shooting self-portrait type snippets of my outfits each day on my iphone. It's nothing on an SLR of course, and it is nice to get a full picture, but I kind of like seeing zoomed in details of outfits, fabrics, accessories, jewellery. It's about capturing the essence and the atmosphere of a look rather than just its obvious projection - something I've talked about before. Zooming in can be intriguing and fascinating and exciting. And I love it. Expect much more where these came from.


1 - swishy nathan smith maxi skirt and sportsgirl jumper
2 - gary bigeni maxi skirt, bassike tee shirt, minty wang, benah kodi bag
3 - country road skirt and chanel ballet flats
4 - carly hunter shearling, COS tunic, gary bigeni maxi skirt, k.jacques sandals
5 - chanel ballet flats, country road skirt, sportsgirl jumper, opening ceremony coat, YSL ring 

X
You have read this article clothes / clothing / fashion style / me / outfit / outfits with the title outfit snippets. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/04/outfit-snippets.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...