make that 15

 
One of my purchases from Europe that I was most excited about was this Zara coat with leather sleeves. I couldn't believe when a coat 2 sized too small fit me and looked so good - I had to have it. I clearly wasn't alone. During London Fashion Week in February it became a bit of a hilarious game among me and my friends to count how many we saw - at the close of the week it was up to 14 including 2 guys. Well, I thought I would be safe in Sydney, but with Zara just open (and my coat stocked there! despite being sold out across Europe) I think RAFW next week may be a repeat of London Fashion Week, with this coat playing the hero piece. Still, despite all the hype, despite all the people wearing it, I still love it. And the best thing is, everyone keeps asking me if it's Celine. 

X
You have read this article clothes / clothing / coats / high street / holiday / jackets / london fashion week / me with the title make that 15. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/04/make-that-15.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...