going to the chapel

With royal wedding fever hitting a pitch that can only be described as "bonkers" and every australian tv host worth their salt (and oversized novelty pay cheques) decamping to a nondescript london location to give banal, almost uniform coverage of every minute detail of the wedding (kate bought calvin klein underwear! she shops at the green grocer! william wears jeans!) I have to say - I'm loving it. But then, I'm a big royalist, I love a little bit of spectacle, and I am a huge Tatler fan. As such, I'm well up to date on the state of Kate and Wills' Welsh love getaway, their bridesmaids, who got an invite to the wedding (and who didn't!), what they'll eat at the reception and who will design the dress (oh sarah burton, you have my vote). All that's left is for me to indulge in a little bit of polyvore-imagination to envisage what I would wear to the wedding of the century. My picks aren't exactly super conventional, but then we know Kate and William appreciate people for who they are, and would love someone to buck convention, even if just a teeny little bit. And besides, it doesn't really matter what you wear if the Best Man is your date, and of course, if I was invited to the Royal Wedding it would be as Prince Harry's girlfriend. Hmm.. Dreaming's fun. 

Outfit 1



Well, I do love to suit upAlexander Wang tuxedo jacket, equipment shirt, Christys fedora, Celine shoes, Jordy Askill ring, Topshop Lips in Mink, Benah Kodi Mini bag, Alexander Wang tuxedo pants.

Outfit 2


Start with the shoes and the rest will fall into place. Alexander Wang sleeveless coat dress, t by alexander wang dress, maison michel trilby, vionnet heels, celine two tone pochette, longines watch, gaia repossi for altuzarra ring.

X
You have read this article polyvore with the title going to the chapel. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/04/going-to-chapel.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...