all i want to do

vintage sartorialist

Nothing in this world makes me happier than layering. It's true. That's why I like travelling in winter so much, that's why I like coats and knitwear and things that are sleeveless and vests and long skirts and 2 long skirts so much. Because you can layer them all up together to create a beautiful outfit that is practical too. Scrolling through the Sartorialist archives searching for a specific picture today I happened on this lady - resplendent in fuzzy knitwear and a cropped coat. Now I really want to break out my Opening Ceremony coat and pair it with my camel coloured knits and a big scarf..  I remember last year I had a particularly fabulous night with one of my best friends. We didn't do anything remarkable - just met up for dinner at Love Supreme, shared a bottle of wine and laughed and laughed and laughed. I remember because it was the week before fashion week and I was freaking out thinking I had nothing to wear. I threw on that coat, my old faithful chanel flats and ran out the door to meet her because I was late and realised that I had plenty to wear. I only have to work out how to layer it.
X
You have read this article coats / jackets / knitwear / layering / me / pictures / street style / style / sydney / winter with the title all i want to do. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/04/all-i-want-to-do.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...