it was all red


Bit of a red theme going on. My Benah bag - worn with a really cosy and comfy cotton knit and my favourite bracelet, my new acne zora tee shirt, the last celine luggage tote in work in a gorgeous, beautiful blood orange burlap and navy blue trim (oh! be still my beating heart!) and the new zara store, open yesterday - sure to put me in the red. See what I did there? huh? huh? 
 
Anyone from Sydney been to Zara? Did you get anything good? I went bright and early at 8.30 with my friend Talisa, who ended up getting some amazing things which we dissected over boiled eggs and soldiers at Pain Quotidienne afterwards. I didn't get anything in the morning and was a bit overwhelmed, but I went back on my break at work in the afternoon and ended up getting a simple camel blazer... I'm a bit unsure about the purchase - I might exchange it or return it. I love this relaxed returns policy they have going on there for the first couple of days!

X
You have read this article bags / benah / clothes / clothing / colour / high street / me / outfits / photos / pictures / red with the title it was all red. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/04/it-was-all-red.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...