An Australian in Paris part 2

1-2: tommy ton for style.com, 3: streetfsn - and yes i know yasmin's in london in her picture, but you know what i mean!!

Oh, how I do love my golden trio of sartorial stars. Yasmin, Christine and Stevie. I've already expressed my love here. But every season these ladies up their game. I can't decide which I like the most; Christine's celine pyjama pants and black blazer (business up top and party down below), Stevie's wonderful mix of jade green knits, silky pants and luxurious fur, or Yasmin's sharp as a tack leather sleeved coat and Celine clutch jazzed up with neon red ties. I'm always most interested in members of the fash-pack who are Australian. I guess it's that wanting to hear their stories, how they made it, how they started, where they're going. I'm lucky that our fashion cohort is defined by such individual, expressive, totally original style. What makes them so damn cool? How can they mix trends and colours and shapes and styles with such aplomb? I like to think that it's an Australian thing.

X
You have read this article celine / christine centenera / fashion / fashion week / stevie dance / street style / street-style / tommy ton / yasmin sewell with the title An Australian in Paris part 2. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/03/an-australian-in-paris-part-2.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...