Mrs Press Loves Bloggers


I don't think I've ever been such a good blogger. It was only last night that I went to the Mrs Press Loves Bloggers VIP Launch celebrating their new winter collection. Emily, Xiohan, Margaret, Talisa and Rohan, Rachel, Tania and Darren were all there, as well as my wonderful mate Brooke who did an incredible window display. The lookbook for the new collection was lensed by super-blogger Zanita and features Joanna from Australia's Next Top Model, so even more bloggers there. And of course, Mrs Press herself is a blogger - Clare's blog has been nominated for the Cosmo blog awards and is such a treat to read, lovely little musings on beauty, fashion, elegance and sophistication.

 Carmen, Brooke and Emily

So what do you think? Another classic for my 'wardrobe of jackets'? also - hello Celine!

Stupid me put the disk that we were given filled with all the images of the new lookbook into my laptop's disk drive so I had to lift these pictures from Zanita's website. But, and this really is a first for me, I took some pictures of my own from the night filled with bubbly, cloudy apple juice and cupcakes as well as trying on of the wonderful new collection. The most popular pieces? The camel cape, the ribbon-threaded skater skirt and the high waisted shorts in camel cashmere. All cutesy with that vintage Mrs Press touch but updated for a winter chill. Mrs Press and me go way back, and so it was such a pleasure to be invited there again (aren't you sick of me yet, Clare and Brooke?) to see yet another fantastic collection from Clare. I'm already planning outfits around that fabulous coat. I really have to give props to Clare and Brooke for organising this evening, such a first in Australia for bloggers to be recognised and celebrated. We really just love to have fun - taking pictures and cooing over how fabulous new clothes are. We're always happy to check out new collections - especially when there's free bubbly involved!

Mrs Press Winter Lookbook photos by Zanita.

X
You have read this article fashion / friends / me / mrs press / winter with the title Mrs Press Loves Bloggers. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/03/mrs-press-loves-bloggers.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...