a touch of fur

yvan rodic x2, tommy ton for style.com

I apologise for posting this pic of stevie dance yet again. And for any of you eagle-eye capture the castle readers you would have noticed that I put it in this post too, but changed it, because I thought you would all yell at me for being a freak. But I have to say it. I haven't seen something so inspiring or exciting like this in a long time. It's partly the colour combination, partly that wang sweater (more on that later), but also partly that luxurious fur. I hope that a better picture of it will eventuate than this one - no matter how gorgeous she looks, it's not really about the fur. I also love these shots by Yvan Rodic. Candice rocks her fur hat better than anyone else, but I kind of love how glam it is. And of course a fur stole is another way of jazzing up the classic pieces. I hate to use a magazine copy expression, but it really seems like a touch of fur is a must-have for the winter season. If only because it might make me look like Stevie Dance...

X
You have read this article alexander wang / fashion week / fur / paris / paris fashion week / pictures / stevie dance / tommy ton with the title a touch of fur. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/03/a-touch-of-fur.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...