room service


Thanks to the loveliest of blogs, Miss Little Lime, I've gotten hooked on the Room Service section of Vogue Portugal. This one with Diana Bastos stood out. I love all the natural elements - the plants, the wooden bowls, the beech shelves - and how they mix well with such a diverse, magpie kind of wardrobe with its melange of furs, stripes, relaxed neutrals and all those fabulous chunky chain bracelets and necklaces. I love this mix, I love how you can jazz up any simple outfit with a little bit of silver or gold. And after being in Europe this winter I can't stop thinking about furs... It seemed like everyone was rocking a touch of fur to top off their outfit. I can't wait to bust out my old favourite fur gilet when the weather turns cooler again... 

X
You have read this article apartment / bracelets / clothes / clothing / houses / jewelry / perfume / photos / pictures / rings / wardrobe with the title room service. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/03/room-service.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...