shearling?

the corner shop blog / carly hunter lookbook

 Today, on my break at work, I foolishly wandered into the Corner Shop Strand Arcade. Oh, rookie error Hannah-Rose. rookie error. You wanted to save money. But how can you, faced with such shearling-esque loveliness? It's drapey and chic and when I put it on it instantly upgraded my outfit from something simple and 'work-y' into the height of understated, sophisticated elegance. I was that cool girl - you know the one - with nonchalant grace and her lips painted red, baby, red. I'm such a late bloomer when it comes to shearling. I always thought it was a little too cool for me. But now I see that it's just cool enough. Cool enough to work with my wardrobe, and cool enough to make it better. It makes all the things that are a little boring by themselves so, so, so much cooler. Brunches on winter mornings - big jumbo cups of coffee, mountains of mushy avocado on sonoma bread and soft boiled eggs, afternoons with hot ginger and apple drinks at pain quotidienne, nigh times with $3 norfolk soft shell tacos... Man. I know I have a problem when I start thinking of outings for a prospective purchase. Damn savings account never stood a chance.

X
You have read this article clothes / clothing / fashion / shearling / shopping / the corner shop with the title shearling?. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/03/shearling.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...