winter wonderland


I'm still in a winter state of mind. I find myself wanting things like ankle boots, chubby fur hats and man-style overcoats. At least when I woke up today it wasn't to a 36 degree stifling heat but to a crisp, cool almost-autumn morning. That's much more of an ease back into Australian life from a European winter than the one I was given a couple of days ago. I feel a little weird posting this photo because I met Candice when I was in London and it seems a little bizarre to post pictures of people that you know saying how much you love what they're wearing. But I do, and I hope it's complimentary. Candice - your hat is fantastic. Really. And that Celine bag? Not bad either. 

X
You have read this article with the title winter wonderland. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/03/winter-wonderland.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...