my favourite things

why thank you phoebe for such a beautiful blogging birthday message!

Today is my third blogging birthday. The second went by without my even noticing and I can't remember what I did for the first. I'm a bad blogger, I know!! I just can't believe that I've been blogging for 3 years (3 years!!!) and that some of you - much appreciated, much loved - have been reading my words and (very, very occasionally) looking at my photos for that long. Thank you. I had great plans for this day in my head, I was going to get a fabulous photographer friend to take some wonderful, flattering (natch) photos and you would all marvel at how fantastic I was. But instead I came home from work, remembered what day it was, and scrambled to get done what I'd wanted to do for you all week. So here it is. Since On my 600th post (that was 200 posts ago now!), I talked about the future of street style, via jak and jil. Here I'm going to play my part. Thank you so much for coming to Capture the Castle these past three years. Some of you have become real life friends, others are mates through the virtual ether. And others come and don't say anything. I don't mind - I say enough for everyone, believe me, I know! But if you have come to my blog, ever, over the past three years, and looked at your computer, and deciphered my teeny tiny (but oh so chic!) font, and actually read my words, and maybe even thought about them, and enjoyed them... You're the reason for this blog. A writer cannot write if no-one wants to read their words. 

Thank you. 



HANNAH-ROSE YEE - BLOGGER, FEATURES EDITOR ON THE STREETS OF SYDNEY, GENERAL BOSS

SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA

MY FAVOURITE THINGS: MY ROOM, BUYING MAGAZINES, APARTMENT 3F 225 BALTIC STREET BROOKLYN, BLOODORANGE, PADDINGTON, ALEXANDER WANG SHOES, THE WHOLE SPECTRUM OF BEIGE COLOURS FROM CAMEL TO TOBACCO, HISTORY MAJORS, KIEHLS, APC BOUGIE FEUILLE DE FIGUIER, AL FRESCO DINING, LONG SKIRTS, JERSEY, PHOEBE PHILO, FROMAGE D'AFFINOIS, SALTED BUTTER CARAMEL MACARONS, MY CELINE BAG, NARS, COLD-WEATHER DRESSING, OVERSIZED LAYERING, MY FAMILY, DONNA TARTT'S THE SECRET HISTORY, MY BLOG, ACTING OUT PIVOTAL SCENES FROM MOVIES, CLOUDY APPLE JUICE AND MAKERS MARK, MY ISABEL MARANT COAT, K.JACQUES SANDALS, ALWAYS WEARING CASUAL CLOTHES NO MATTER THE DRESS CODE, MANIAMANIA JEWELLERY, SIMPLICITY, ONLY WEARING NEUTRALS, SUITING UP, ALL MY FANTASTIC FRIENDS, FASH ATTACKS AND SMILING SO HARD THAT IT STARTS TO HURT.

X
You have read this article birthday / blogging / me / writing with the title my favourite things. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/03/my-favourite-things.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...