me too!


I love seeing members of the style set wearing things that I own. I do take some kind of bizarre pleasure from the fact that Taylor Tomasi and I own the same pair of shoes. It's something about shared tastes. It's gratifying and also reinforcing - yes, i do dress well! I love how the girl on the right has worn my bag. The khaki green cape/poncho (a poncho? You'll wear what I give you and you'll like it). The cuffed pants and chanel ballet flats, the mussed up hair. So maybe I might swap out the jeans for a skirt, and the boucle jacket for a sweatshirt, I like this has been put together. And most of all, it's inspiring. I didn't even know you could double up and shorten the chain until I saw this picture. You learn things ever day...

X
You have read this article celine / fashion week / paris fashion week / street style / street-style with the title me too!. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/03/me-too.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...