Rhapsody in Blue

style.com

From a dusty, cornflower shade to the deepest French Navy, Rochas has all your blues covered. You can wear blue raw silk, blue brocade, blue feathered skirt, blue satin, blue jersey, blue cashmere...  I always thought that Navy was like the more intelligent, more difficult sister of Black. And even though it's sometimes a pain to colour block with, I own a lot of navy separates because I think that rich, enigmatic blue is just so beautiful. But now Rochas is inviting me to consider pairing Navy with periwinkle, and a powdery forget-me-not, and cornflower, and and that rich, almost regal blue of Jac's gown. When in doubt, just add more blue!

X
You have read this article colour / fashion shows / fashion week / paris / paris fashion week / rochas with the title Rhapsody in Blue. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/03/rhapsody-in-blue.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...