gaia



Gaia Repossi is cool on an almost stratospheric level. I love her style so much - even when I hate it, even when it's not me, even when I think she is a little bit of a piece-whore - I love it. It's the way that she throws things together - A checked shirt, a leather skirt, a streamlined bag. And the way that she picks pieces that aren't necessarily the easiest or the simplest - wide legged Celine pyjama pants, calf length full skirts, oversized silk tunics. It all works when she adds a ring or two from her own collection - oh god, what I would do for those rings! If I only had a spare $4000 handy - A celine box bag, and that tousled, mussed up golden mane of hers. She's glamorous in the old-word sense of the word. She's not a movie star or a model, she's the scion of an historic jewellery designing firm to the royals (Repossi was the official jeweller for the Monaco Royal Family), injecting new blood into an old house. She embodies the life-force of fashion today: the young and hip working with the classic and staid. She's an icon for those people who like their girls with a side of career.

X
You have read this article fashion / gaia repossi / jewelry / photos / pictures with the title gaia. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/03/gaia.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...