not so trivial



Why is this jacket so amazing?? Why? And why is it $1200? WHY?? I saw this today in David Jones in a delicious crisp caramel colour, and it is sublime. The pink is fine, but not really my thing, no matter how much I am told that neon is in I just can't bring myself to commit myself in such a large amount!. But camel? Well yes, please, that sounds perfect. It's actually two coats - the longer, classic shape with a short vest over the top. The cuts, darts, pleats and the slight swing make for a super-flattering style that folds and tucks and skims everywhere it needs to. I've already planned outfits - fitted long skirts, drapy khaki cardigans, tapered navy blue trews... It is a fantastic coat. In fact, I would go so far as to say it is a perfect coat. But at $1200!! Even with my staff discount that only comes down to $960. $960!!! That is ridiculous. My IM coat was way less than that, and full price. I can't justify it at all... Unless it goes on sale!

X

Just imagine this coat is camel - how fantastic!

Zimmerman coat, prism glasses, bassike tee shirt, acne skirt, celine bag, k.jacques sandals

Zimmerman coat, rag and bone hat, prism glasses, t by alexander wang jumper, calvin klein collection pants, isabel marant bracelet, sigerson morrison flats. 

 zimmerman coat, prism glasses, alexander wang sweater, gaia repossi ring, bassike jeans, celine bag, k.jacques sandals.
You have read this article australia / clothes / clothing / coats / me / shopping / sydney / work / zimmerman with the title not so trivial. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/03/not-so-trivial.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...