the grand tour


You're very lucky - these bad boys haven't even gone up on facebook yet. But I really want to share some holiday snaps with you all. Hardly any of me - thank god - mostly because travelling solo necessitates the perilous DIY pic, which I refuse to do on principle. I guess I'll have to wait for my friend to upload her pics to get the full spread (i have so many of her, and vice versa!). There's a picture from each place I visited - with a more in depth post on paris to come. Full marks to anyone who can guess where each picture is from. Oh, how I wish I was back!

X
You have read this article me / photos / pictures / travel with the title the grand tour. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/03/the-grand-tour.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...