suit up

alexander wang blazer, tom scott tee, ysl ring, prism glasses, alexander wang trousers, k.jacques sandals, anya hindmarch clutch


One of my favourite things to do is suit up. I love it when I rock up to a party where the dress code is "smart casual" and I'm rocking a suit just like the boys. Although mine is better - because it's fitted just a little bit, and i've got glittery make up on or red lipstick, and I'm wearing fun shoes and instead of an androgynous shirt I'm wearing a slinky, silk mix tee shirt. It's the element of surprise. Sure, the gimmick has kind of worn off since I've been wearing it to the last couple of 21sts and parties. But hey. I enjoy it. And - here's the best part. They're so comfortable and easy. Slouchy pants with big pockets, tuck your tee shirt in just a tiny little bit, scrunch your hair up into a messy bun. Done and done. Whoever said it was hard being a guy?

X
You have read this article celebration / fashion / party / polyvore / style / YSL with the title suit up. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/03/suit-up.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...